What is WordPress?
WordPress is free and open source blogging software application and a content management systems which is based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on server environment.WordPress supports for plugins. WordPress is widely used blogging platform because it is a very SEO friendly CMS which is likes by Google.
There are so many advantages to SEO when you use WordPress
Some of them are listed below:
- WordPress is widely acknowledged as a very SEO friendly CMS on Internet
- WordPress is very clean and simple in coding and it easy for search engines to read and index WordPress website quickly
- We can use meta tags,title tags for specific keywords allowing for very precise search engine optimization
- WordPress is a great tool for search engine optimization and web marketers or SEO professionals, Because we can complete SEO task very quickly by using SEO related plugins.
WordPress creates permalinks(SEO friendly URL’s).SEO can put all the relevant keywords in the URL structure of the web page. This will make it easy for the search engines to detect those keywords and rank for such keywords.
- WordPress is built around the search engine guidelines outlined and launched by Google.Satisfying Google guidelines means word press reduced SEO professionals work.
Content is king in the search engine optimization. By using WordPress we can add content very easily.In SEO content plays a big role.
- WordPress constantly updated by thousands of developers and programmers according to whatever updates made by search engines new algorithm. And this process helps in SEO.
WordPress SEO plugins are also one of the reason in advantages in SEO process.
- WordPress supports for mobile optimization.
- WordPress support for all themes . And it supports for Responsive designs(Responsive designing is also recommended in search engine optimization)
If your website built with WordPress Responsive themes we have SEO advantages a lot.
XML(Extensible Markup Language) sitemap lets you give a list of URLs to search engines for possible crawling and indexing.They’re not a replacement for correct on-site navigation and not a cure-all for situations where your website is difficult to crawl.
If implemented properly, an XML sitemap can help search engines become aware of content on your site that they may have missed.But, if implemented incorrectly, the XML sitemap might actually deter bots, crawlers, and spiders from crawling.
Dynamic URL’s always works against SEO(search engine optimization). All dynamic web pages index very slowly when compare to dynamic web pages because of various reasons. Now latest search engine algorithm crawling web pages but when dynamic URLs get longer and more complex for ranking purpose.
Be aware that not every primary search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing crawls dynamic pages as well as static pages. It helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few.
Bing has become one of the top three search engines on Internet. And this Bing was not only supplying sponsored results but the organic results matched the Yahoo results as well. Here as per my experience Bing does not allow paid rankings, so your organic efforts will be the deciding factor for your ranking in search engine.The major difference with Bing is that this search engine puts more emphasis on the freshness of content than other search engines like Google,Yahoo.
If websites updates high-quality, relevant content on a regular basis have a better chance of ranking high with BIng. If we implement Bing’s algorithms factors in our website there is a chance to get better rank in Bing.
Bing Technical Suggestions
- Validate your HTML(Hyper Text Markup Language) code (Learn How to validate your website for HTML)
- Avoid broken links (How to identify broken links in your website)
- Set up redirects from old pages to new onces
- Ensure that you have allowed the MSNBot to crawl your site and employ Robots.txt
- Keep the keyword density around 6%
- Use static URLs wherever possible rather than dynamic URLs with multiple extensions
- Create valuable content(To write SEO friendly content you need to improve your content writing skills)
- With visible on-page text, include keywords
- Keep pages down to a reasonable file size
- Try not to cover more than one topic per each page
- Use static text links
- Put keywords in text rather than in images